Vision & Mission
Establish a reliable and superior coaching institute in Chennai to the civil service aspirants, appearing for the Civil Services Examination. Further to help the aspirant discover his potential, not only to become a successful candidate but also in his life.
To Discover the Potential of each candidate, make him understand his abilities and help him realize the benefits of his potential. In the process, we also do our best to learn from our own experience and also those of the candidate's so that we will become the best in the stated objective.
The Civil Services Examination is a competitive examination aiming at selecting a relatively small number of bright candidates from a large number of applicants. Our mission is to impart guidance to answer multiple-choice questions in the Preliminary Test and to present answers in a lucid and systematic manner within a specified word-limit in the Main Examination. We stress equal importance on teaching, holding periodic tests, analyzing the question papers and raising the level of confidence to face the tough competition for selection to the Civil Services.
Objectives of Ganesh IAS
Our primary objective is to create adequate awareness in the aspirants about Civil Services Examinations and provide them with a proper, focused and dependable guidance. Combined Civil services Examination is not only subjecting the candidate's subjective knowledge to test, but also his capacity to understand and interpret complicated affairs and his ability to apply knowledge to resolve practical problems. The system of examination calls for a completely new orientation, which is entirely different from the traditional university-type of examination.
A candidate who is a fresh graduate is likely to face certain problems such as,
- He may not be able to comprehend clearly what is expected of him to qualify in the Civil Services Examination.
- Selecting the right optional subject suiting both his personal aptitude and the chances for securing higher marks in the Civil Services Examination.
- Choices of the right books to successfully clear the examinations.
- Developing his abilities, i.e, The Capacity to write a long, analytical and imaginative essay in an impressive style, formulate and present his answer in the most
direct, logical, constructive and analytical manner highlighting the central and salient points.
- Developing his personality to display the possession of an amicable, cheerful and optimistic outlook towards life.
We, as a professional educational Institute, specializing in the Civil Services Examinations provide the candidate with well analyzed and suitable guidance to overcome the problems and develop the required skills to shape his career keeping in mind the difficulties a candidate is might face. Keeping the above as the criteria, we have been following and striving to improve our system of guidance in such a way that it would bring out the best in a candidate so that he could complete his Civil Services Examination successfully.